As I’ve mentioned in my previous posts I’ve met some marvellous people over the past year. Marvellous “special friends” . . . but also some lovely, inspirational and talented people as well. People whose writing and shared thoughts and experiences, through their own books and websites, have made these past 12 months enjoyable and fun in so many different ways.
So, marvellous meetings . . . marvellous women behind the words . . .
That is a myth which should be obvious to every sensible person of course . . . and having been lucky enough over the past year to have met the lovely ladies below in person . . . unmasked so to speak . . . makes that myth even more laughable and absurd.
Meeting, even for the briefest of moments, these wonderful people has been special in it’s own way . . . uplifting, inspiring, motivational . . . and fun. They have all made me feel welcome, made me laugh and smile . . . and envious and comforted by their obvious passion, expertise and enjoyment of their chosen fields of “expression”.
So, special thank you’s to all of you . . .
- Kay Jaybee – (kayjaybee.me.uk)
- KD Grace – (kdgrace.co.uk)
- Lucy Felthouse – (lucyfelthouse.co.uk)
- Victoria Blisse – (victoriablisse.co.uk)
- Emma Whispers – (dirtylittlewhispers.com)
- Molly Moore – (mollysdailykiss.com)
- Harper Elliott – (itgirlragdoll.com)
- Rose – (sexwithrose.com)
- Jilly Boyd – (barenakedlady)
- Renee – (Sh!)
- Britt – (you know who you are sweetie!!!)
Huge Kisses to you all !!!
Xxx – K